Saturday, May 26, 2012

To My Precious Family and Friends

Sometimes I stop and give pause to all that you mean to me.
I do this throughout the day-at least I try.


Forgive me if I sound down from time to time.
I am down from time to time.
I hate my new reality.
Just when I think I can live with it
Something else happens and I want the "old" me back.

I don't mean to snap or sound beaten down.
Please don't take anything I say or do personally.
It's really not you.
It really is me.:)

This is a glorious new day
and we are here to enjoy it.
Sometimes that really is
All there is.

I truly love and appreciate you
one and all.

Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend.
Watch out for the drunks and
be wary of all those evil cell-phone users on the road, especially the texters
It is us against them.

Love,
Dixie

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ~Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment