Wednesday, March 20, 2019

1st Round of Chemo Complete!


Good morning all! I completed my 3rd treatment and round one yesterday. I've developed a severe case of thrush which is common but painful. I'm treating it with magic mouthwash and it is beginning to clear up. I'm having the usual fatigue, nausea, diarrhea but this just means the chemo is doing its job.
Tomorrow is the 1st day of Spring. How lovely is that. I can't wait to enjoy the nice weather!
All of the support and encouragement I'm receiving  lifts my spirits and puts me in just the place my soul needs to be! Getting into remission again is everything and I couldn't do it without all of you.
Keep me in your prayers as I keep you in mine.

Love and Peace
Dixie

If you can please check out my link below. Thanks to all of the kindness of others I'm very close to hitting my goal!
The Dixie Theriault Cancer Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment