Saturday, May 16, 2015

An Attitude of Gratitude

Hello everyone. Well the weekend is upon us and I'd like to wish each and everyone of you blessings and beautiful days.
I am very grateful this week for all of you who support me with your love and kind words and especially those prayers.
I was never what you'd call a religious person. I've always tried to do the right thing and do unto others as I would have them do unto me. My mother taught me that.
I proudly call myself a Christian because I follow the teachings of Jesus. I do not claim an education in theology. I believe in kindness and love. This is what works for me.

Since cancer my life has taken on deeper appreciation of this world and the people in it.
I am on calm seas because I know that whatever and where ever this journey takes me, I am secure in a simple truth.
"We"
 and by we I mean every living being on this planet, are all the same. We come from the same source. There is no "Mine or Yours." There is, and always has been, and always will be simply "Ours."
"Us."
I find great peace in this.
It has freed my soul and now I am just grateful to have been given this joy.
Life is beautiful.
Love,
Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment