Saturday, September 13, 2014

Adorn yourself in Teal! #tealispersonal

 From OCNA:Help raise awareness of ovarian cancer by taking a photo of your favorite teal item and sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #tealispersonal.
Remind your friends that teal is the color of ovarian cancer awareness, and that they can learn more about this disease at http://www.ovariancancer.org/about/.
Missed one of our previous actions? Click here for a full list of 30 Days of Teal activities for 2014!


Do you have a favorite teal item? Maybe a blanket, item of clothing or a favorite coffee mug?
It doesn't necessarily have to be something you wear. It can be anything.

For me this was easy. Everyone who knows me will tell you that I absolutely love Turquoise jewelry. It is such a humble little rock, yet it has the nerve to call itself a gem...and that is exactly what it is!

Where else can you find all the beautiful shades of teal, if not in Turquoise? To me it is gorgeous,  and my very favorite ring is one I wore all through chemo, and still wear today. I have dubbed it my "Warrior ring."

But I have to say my Teal glasses are pretty awesome too!
Have a great day!
Love,
Dixie
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KSPCDUW

No comments:

Post a Comment