Monday, August 6, 2012

My 6th Cycle of Chemo

Well here I am! Today I began my 6th and final cycle of my first line treatment with chemotherapy.
2 more weekly visits to Boston and then I will be finished until my checkup with Dr. S. in October.
How do I feel? Well pretty darn good right now. Today was what I call a "twofer" day.
I had the carbo/taxol combo so I loaded up with anti-nausea meds and steroids,
which I will continue on for the next several days.

I am going to have a GI consult due to some stomach issues.
They are questioning if I've developed an ulcer.
This all came about due to some pain I've experienced after eating.
I don't get the pain every time I eat so I'm inclined to think it could be diet related.Maybe a new food intolerance or something.

I had an ultrasound last Friday that didn't show a thing so who knows? As the saying goes,
I will cross that bridge.....


Have a great week everyone.
I love you all!(((SMOOOOOOCH))))!
Dixie


"Life is great. Sometimes, though, you just have to put up with a little more crap." --Michael J. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment