Saturday, March 24, 2012

Well That sucked!

3/24/12
OK so yesterday was my first full day without the steroids. My schedule is to take them for the 3 days post chemo then stop. Why I am not sure-I will have to ask Nancy on Monday.
Boy did I ever get hit with a whallop though! I woke up during the night absolutely aching in all my joints and muscles-just like the worst flu symptoms. No fever though and I know that this is a side effect of the Taxol that usually occurs 3 or 4 days post chemo.
Mama no likey this at all!
I am dragging today but seriously-that pissed me off-thought I was doing so good with my nausea and indigestion.
Well a pissed-off warrior is a determined warrior!
Tylenol helps and lots of water.
Sorry to complain but just telling it like it is.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Love, Dixie


"If we didn't kill the tumor, we killed the patient"-Dr.William C. Moloney on the early days of chemotherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment