Monday, August 27, 2012

Done!

Well I was finally able to have my last dose of chemo today.
Now I'll just continue on with the business of living my life.

I'll stay on top of my check-ups.
My next one will be in October. I'll have a scan and bloodwork done then to make sure all is well.
I'll be sure and update when I do.

Thank you to all for listening/reading about my journey here.
It has really helped me to be able to write everything down.
Having cancer sort of turns everything upside down, and having this blog has given me back some measure of control at an uncertain time in my life.

I don't know what the future holds- After all, no one does do they?
But I don't plan on spending my days worrying about what might or might not happen.
At least that is what I'm going to try to do. :)

Now go out and live everybody!
I love you all! Until next time,

Love
Dixie

...The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

from Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
by Robert Frost


No comments:

Post a Comment